Glass Splash Backs
All Areas Glass & Glazing supply and install glass splash backs. Glass Splash backs are perfect for the kitchen or bathroom as they are durable, very stylish, and easy to keep looking great. There is a large range of glass colour options to choose from including the Dulux Australian 2700 colours and the Metallic FX range.
Regardless of the type of splash back All Areas Glass & Glazing can create a great look at a price that suits your budget.
Glass Splashbacks are:
- perfect for the kitchen or bathroom as they are durable, very stylish, and easy to keep looking great.
- easy to maintain because there are no grout lines, meaning that dirt, grease, oil, cannot settle into cracks. Simply wipe over after use and your splashback is back in perfect condition
- moisture resistant so are very suitable for wet areas.
FOR QUALITY WORK AND PRODUCTS AND SERVICE AT A FAIR PRICE
Glass splashbacks will help to create a feeling of more light and space.
- Our splash-backs are custom made using 6mm clear or super-clear (Lowiron) glass. We then paint the reverse of the splash-back in your colour of choice from our Dulux Australian 2700 standards range. Or we can colour match any hue using our Dulux Colour specifier.
- All Areas Glass & Glazing will cut out all power point openings as needed, but no electrical or (blue pointing) is carried out by us due to Electrical safety standards.
- Most work will take 1.5 – 2.5 weeks from a payment of 30% deposit.
- Send us your drawings by fax or email along with your colour choice.
Choosing colours for your glass splashback.
- This can be viewed on the Dulux website by clicking on the link below. This will take you to the choice of Dulux Australian 2700 colours and the Metallix FX range. www.duluxprotectivecoatings.com.au
- Full colours are cheapest, followed by our metallic FX colour range. Custom colours incur an extra charge due to the extra time for us to cater for this and the wastage factor. We are also able to offer variable colour options.
Sizes of splashbacks and installation.
- There is a limit to the maximum size of a splash. This governed by sheet sizes and is also affected by side cut outs, window ledges & sill. Oven location and general wall smoothness, will also influence the final outcome.
- Our splash backs are normally silicone fixed to the wall and silicone butt joined. Please ensure your walls are as smooth as possible as this will result in a better finish.
Check out our Facebook page for our latest installs.
PO Box 77 Prospect South Australia 5082
Hours of business:
CALL 0408 727 020
For a Quick Quote be it glazing, splashbacks, shower screens.
You are welcome to send us your drawings or plans.