All Areas Glass and Glazing Adelaide supply and fit a range of shower screens for homes, caravans, motorhomes and change rooms. The shower screens are custom made to fit all sorts of tight areas. We use a number of shower screen manufacturers like Pivotech & Optima and we are a South Australian reseller of Danmac shower screens.
See below for more information on the shower screens All Areas Glass and Glazing provide.
Check out our Facebook page for our latest installs.
CUSTOM MADE, VARIOUS SIZES AND AVAILABLE IN KIT FORM
SHOWER SCREEN TYPES
- Fully Framed Pivot Doors
- Fully Framed Sliding Doors – Australian Design Award – Clunk Free.
- Fixed on Bath and Floor Return Screens
- Semi-Framed Pivot Doors – Hinged Doors
- Full Opening Shower Screens: suited for small openings, back of door will not clash with taps, wheel chair access, sill-less, headless, headless and sill-less, door opens past 90 degrees, up to 1000mm wide openings, minimal clearance under doors
- Optima Screens: Flexible Sizes
- Bath Screens – Full Framed – Semi-Framed – Frameless – 6,8,10mm. Bi-Fold
- Frameless Screens: Hinged and Sliding
Click on these links to see the full range of shower screens on offer:
Where possible, we we will ask the client to advise us of where the water pipes are located in the walls – this will ensure we avoid hitting one. We also suggest taking photos or dimensions if possible – prior to plumbing your bathroom.
PO Box 77 Prospect South Australia 5082
Hours of business:
CALL 0408 727 020
For a Quick Quote be it glazing, splashbacks, shower screens.
You are welcome to send us your drawings or plans.